17 November 2011

A Louisiana Wedding by Ashleigh Jayne Photography

I've never been to the South, but I've always want to go. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to (just yet), so until then, I'll continue watching Hart of Dixie (which temporarily satisfies my cravings for Southern hospitality) and swooning over Southern weddings such as this stunner photographed by the uber talented, Ashleigh Jayne Photography. This wedding was beautifully photographed with attention the detail and the love between Brad & Brittany. I'm so excited to share this wedding with y'all! Enjoy :)

One thing that was very special to me was my "something old." I had a hanky that was actually the bonnet I wore home from the hospital when I was born.
 
Favorite moment:  
Our favorite moment from our wedding day was definitely our "first look." It was so great to have that moment together in the midst of all of the hustle and bustle of the wedding. Seeing each other before the ceremony really helped to get rid of some of those wedding day jitters too!
Advice for couples:  
Be sure to book your vendors early, you don't want to miss out on your top choices. Also, don't get so caught up in the details of planning the wedding. Remember what this time is really about and enjoy every moment!!
Which vendor was your highest priority? 
I would have to say my photographer and videographer were my highest priorities. Your pictures and video are the things you'll have to remember that day forever. I did a lot of research online, talked to friends, and then met with my top choices. In the end, I chose those who I felt I would be most comfortable working with. I could not have asked for a better photographer or videographer!

Vendors:
Wedding Coordinator: Cecily Boudreaux
Videographer: CF Weddings
Cake: Baum's
Florist: Fred Heroman
Entertainment: Pan Strings (ceremony) and RamJam Productions (reception)
Hair: Gabrielle Plaisance
Make-up: Gabrielle Plaisance
Wedding gown: Yvonne LaFleur
Bridal shoes: Pour La Victoire
Jewelry: Yvonne LaFleur
Hair Accessories: Yvonne LaFleur
Bridesmaids dresses: Yvonne LaFleur
Groom's tux: Men's Wearhouse
Groomsmen's suits: Men's Wearhouse
Invitations: Paper N Things


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig