05 December 2011

An Illinois Wedding by LC Photography

An elegant Illinois wedding with a sweet color pallet and lovely florals, photographed by the talented Lidia of LC Photography. Thank Lidia for sharing Diana and Marcel's wedding with Le Magnifique!

Describe how you felt when you saw each other for the first time on your wedding day: 
Bride: He looked so handsome in the suit I got him! I really had not ever seen him look that radiant before. I felt so excited that this wonderful man would soon become my lifetime companion!  
Groom: My wife is a beautiful woman, but she was more beautiful than ever on our wedding day. I felt so blessed to have such a beautiful smiling bride next to me. I couldn't believe our wedding day arrived. It was hard to grasp everything, because the day was so fast paced. The best feeling was when the day was over, and everything was successful.
What was your favorite moment that day? 
Bride: My favorite part of the day was taking pictures! My photographer LC Photography was wonderful, and she had so many great ideas. I couldn't wait to see the memories we had made together that day. 
Groom: My sisters from Romania surprised me with a song they composed, and a picture slideshow accompanying it. It was very touching because I haven't seen my family in over 8 years. That was definitely the most special moment.

Can you believe that this is part of the bride's property? Stunning!
Which vendors were your highest priority? 
The most important vendors were the photographer and the reception banquet. We looked for something affordable, but mostly we saught talent in photography, because we know those would be the only memories of that imporant day. I plan on showing my grandkids our beautiful wedding day, and I made sure to pick a photographer that knew how to catch all the important moments. They were also able to catch the emotions we felt that day. For the reception, we looked for something that had the best food for the price we could afford. We looked at over 20 banquet places, and then made our decision.
Advice for couples: 
Pick what you absolutely love, and assign a trusted friend or family member to help make sure details work through in the end. A lot of last minute things happen!

Vendors:

Photography: LC Photography
Venue:  Avalon Banquets
Wedding Dress: La Amour Bridal Shop
Bridesmaids Dresses: Dressily Me
Groom's Tux: Suits Bay
Groomsmen's Suits: Jiniy



Click to:


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig