06 December 2011

Featured Couple: Alycia & Steven | A sweet engagement session by Closer To Love Photography

Alycia and Steven are just two beautiful people and am excited to featured their sweet engagement session which was photographed by the talented Closer to Love Photography. They're getting married next March and I bet their wedding is going to be just beautiful and full of love. Alycia and Steven, thank you for sharing your story with Le Magnifique! We wish you the best :)

I am from Temecula, Steven is from Burbank. I am finishing up my degree at Cal State San Marcos, and Steven graduated last December from Azusa Pacific University with a degree in film. Steven currently works for Target, and I deal in antiques with my mother and have my own jewelry line. Steven and I both love the outdoors, hiking, and running.
Steven and I first met at my brothers house. Steven had just moved in and was the new roommate. As soon as we saw each other we knew. Steven even called his mother the next day to tell her he had met the woman he would marry.
Steven honored my request of making sure it was just the two of us and nothing over the top. He took me out on our run, one of favorite things, and when we reached the top of the highest hill in the meadow near my parents house he asked me to be his wife. I have never ran so fast home, I could not wait to see my mother and tell her the news.

Closer To Love Photography & Design blog & website.

Closer to Love Photography has been featured on Le Magnifique before with this lovely Los Angeles Cultural wedding.



Click to

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. OMG what a gorgeous, romantic shoot! I am in love with that one of their hands making a heart! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shoot! Love her boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous!! 

    Hilary // baysidebride.com // hilary@baysidebride.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the colors in this!! It's gorgeous!!! 

    ReplyDelete

© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig