14 May 2012

Snow White Inspired Shoot by Charlotte Tittle Photography

Those who know me personally know that I am a huge Disney fan. I just came from Disneyland today with a custom hand-drawn portrait of Beauty and the Beast. So when I saw this Snow White inspired bridal shoot, my mouth dropped. The bridal portraits are to die for!! Gorgeous gowns and such a beautiful model! This shoot makes me want to go watch Snow White again!


From the stylist/coordinator: "When I began thinking about doing a stylized shoot inspired by Snow White, I knew immediately that I wanted to modernize it. I drew a lot of my inspiration from the upcoming film Snow White and the Huntsmen and television show Once Upon A Time. As I began to revisit the story I focused a great deal on the woods and the outdoors. I loved the idea of Snow White being such a beautiful girl roughing it in the woods with the dwarfs. When you see Snow White and the Huntsmen and Once Upon a time you really get to see the tough side of snow white and not the normal dainty portrayal of her so I really wanted that to be true across the board. We began looking for venue sites that would stay true to the rustic side of the story and decided to partner with Inn on Popular Hill. Their venue was absolutely amazing and we ended shooting the table setting underneath a tree located in the front lawn. In choosing the colors I wanted to stay true to the color scheme of Snow white and make sure to highlight the bright reds, yellows, blues, and greens. For the floral we decided to stick with the woodsy inspiration and have a centerpiece that was very subtle with twigs and very few flowers. Since Snow White is such an old fairytale I wanted to really focus on the vintage aspect when selecting china, as well as have a little fun with it. I selected a variety of mix match china to be used for the place settings. With the china I wanted to really use the main color scheme as inspiration and showcase the floral work on the antique plates. We had tons of props on set for the shoot from tea sets, to apples, and the mirror to really stay true to the Snow White theme."

Vendors:
Photography: Charlotte Tittle Photography // Florals: Wedding Muse // Invitiations: Sage Letterpress //  Dress store: Formal Envy // Venue: Inn on Poplar Hill // Cupcakes: Sweet Reasons Cupcakes // China: China Tyme // Stylist and Coordinator: Event by Dechele

 
Submitted via Two Bright Lights

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig