07 December 2012

Friday Round-up



It's been a crazy week over here at LM headquarters (aka my "office" in my living room). Our office has been moved elsewhere and the nursery is majorly underway. We'll be purchasing the cribs (TWO! AHH!) very soon and I just cannot wait! In addition to all that, I've decided to take LM in a slightly different direction for the next few months (more on that coming next week). Speaking of next week.. I'll be announcing the list of 15 amazingly talented photographers to keep an eye out for in 2013. It's going to be one long post but it's going to be great!

This week's round-up comes from several blogs I love to follow. Be sure to check them out! See ya next week!


Isn't this reception just gorgeous? I love it! See more on Fab You Bliss:


A dreamy wedding shoot on Burnett's Boards:


Wedding advice for newly engaged couples via Kiss My Tulle:


And this lovely wedding on Modernly Wed:


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig