11 June 2012

Michigan Royal Park Hotel Wedding by Misty Minna Photography

Jimmy Choo's and Tiffany jewelry? Yes please! I just love the venue for the ceremony.. so much natural light pouring in! Love! Thank you Misty Minna for sharing this wedding with me!

Describe how you felt when you saw each other for the first time:
Complete joy. I was so excited to see Paul, my handsome groom waiting for me. It was by far one of the best moments of not only our wedding day, but of my life. He looked at me and we both teared up. His first word to me was "wow". I love my husband most than anything in the world.


What were your favorite moments?
The morning of I went to Rochester Park to feed the ducks, that was something i have done at that park since I was a little girl. Our first dance was very special to us. We had been taking dance lessons, however I think we even impressed ourselves with our Foxtrot. We also had a very sweet moment when we whispered to Misty Minna, our photographer that we weren't sure how to but into our cake. We hadn't thought about that ahead of time, and the cake was so beautiful, we were a little nervous to cut it in the wrong place.


We had the best vendors. My hairdresser Tracey was on maternity leave, however still made sure to be there for me on my special day. Paul's hairdresser Frank, have all of the men a trim up before the big day (both from Six Salon). DJ Zack was a sneerful DJ, he asked the songs we like in advance and played them all, he kept the music fun to keep the fun going on the dance floor! Our invitations were just want I wanted, I was able to work with the staff at Lisa's gift wrappers to design exactly what I wanted, square with pockets. Sweet and Savory provided the most amazing tasting for Paul, my mom, and I. Janet and Dale at the Royal Park were amazing!!!!! Janet has such enthusiasm and Dale not only was there with us at our tasting, but also looked after me the entire wedding night. He held my tain right up until I went down the aisle, then was there with me most of the wedding night, looking after the head table and making sure we have plenty of the L Mawbly Sparkling wine we had ordered. Misty and her assistant were wonderful. We has so much fun with Misty at our engagement photo shoot, which help transition the fun to our wedding day. We are so pleased with the photos and our final product, then album.


Vendors:
Florist: Blossoms
Wedding Dress: The Wedding Shoppe
Bridesmaids Dresses: Bella Bridal

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig