04 December 2012

Winter Styled Bridals by Aeris Photography

Same dress - different ways to dress the top. I adore this simple and creative shoot by Aeris Photography who with her team of talented wedding vendors, put together some inspiration for brides to feast their eyes on. Enjoy the photos and be sure to read the inspiration behind this shoot at the bottom!



Winter is here which means, unfortunately, that wedding season has slowed to a halt (for me at least) until next year. I have learned this year that I love shooting weddings more than anything else and as soon I shot my last 2012 wedding in September I started dreaming of how I can keep doing what I love during the cold winter months. Enter Pinterest browsing. I scoured the internet for creative winter weddings/bridal sessions and, although I found a few ADORABLE ways to style your dress for your winter wedding formals, the majority of styling options seemed to be typical – white coat, white shawl, white hand muff, white, white, white. I know that if my wedding was in the winter that I definitely would’ve been looking for some inspiration that was a little different than those options. I thought of a few themed ideas and then handed those concepts over to my ridiculously talented stylist (and blogger), Lyndsey (Over My Styled Body). She spun life into my dream for this shoot and, combined with the most ridiculously awesome vendors, we were able to shoot four gorgeous concept looks: Country Elegance, Cozy Comfy, Holiday and Glam.
Photographer: Cheryl Lukasewich from Aeris Photography
Assistant/2nd Photographer: Alora Stephanyshyn from Alora Marie Photography
Hair: Shauna Wheeler from Anela Salon
Makeup: Becky Gendron from Beyond Eden Makeup
Styling: Lyndsey Forest from Over My Styled Body
Gowns: Amanda Loren from Borrowed Beauty Bridal Gown Rentals
Flowers: Meghan Anne Sydney from Flowers By Meghan
Cakes: Jen Martin from Scratch Etcetera
Chairs: Lisa Boettger from VisionCraft Furniture
Models: Stephanie Violet Simpson and Tyler Stammers
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig