15 March 2013

A Styled Whimsical Family-Oriented Elopement by Jamie Fischer Photography


"My idea for the shoot was to show what an elopement–a family oriented elopement, could look like. So often weddings are all about the bride and groom, but often there are children involved. I wanted to acknowledge that in my shoot–that some people are already a family before the wedding. So I incorporated elements like yarn animals and tents in the woods and colorful ribbon to signify the imagination and whimsy of childhood. The dress is vintage 1940's, and the bolero is from BHLDN. The table settings are from Anthropologie and Target. I bought the flowers from Whole Foods and arranged them myself, and glued pieces of vintage lace to the shoes. We put the shoot together in an afternoon, because sometimes it's just best to keep things simple." 





SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig