21 May 2013

Amelie Wedding Inspiration by Della White Photography

About this shoot: "This styled shoot was inspired by the movie Amelie, which is one of my all time favorites, I love everything about this movie! Not only is the story fantastic, but the cinematography is drop dead gorgeous & full of vibrant colors, which I knew would work cohesively with my own photography style. I lean towards bold colors like the reds, yellows, and greens used throughout the movie. And because the movie is young & whimsical, I definitely wanted to have fun with it and play those aspects up!"

VENDORS INVOLVED IN CREATING THIS SHOOT:
Photographer: Della White Photography
Cake Designer: Cakes by Sarah
Invitation Designer: Elizabeth Dukesherer Graphic Design
Hair Stylist: Hair by Marie Mitchell
Floral Designer: MFG Floral Design & event DBA Michaels Flower Girl
Equipment Rentals: Pink Tie Rental
Dress Designer: elyseREUBEN Custom Couture
Venue: Lake Oak Meadows


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig