19 June 2013

Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay, Bali Wedding by Emily Fuselier Photography


"Our destination wedding could not have been more perfect. We were married on a cliff overlooking the Jimbaran Bay in Bali, Indonesia. It was paradise! Our wedding was very small --only about 10 of our closest friends and family from back home made the trip. I must mention that Bali is a 30 hour trek to get there from where we live. The wedding decor was simple and beautiful. I chose really natural decor, and used a lot of greens and whites. I had bamboo stakes made with old found bottles wrapped in bamboo...and used these for the flowers surrounding the cliff. My flower girls were gorgeous young Baliense girls....they were SO beauitful. And I made a grand entrance, as I was carried in on a bamboo carrier by four Balinese traditional dressed men....I felt like a princess! We had a Christian minister there perform the ceremony, and although he spoke English he was VERY diificult to understand, ha-ha. At least we understood the "I do" part...that was all that mattered! All in all it was the most amazing wedding I could have ever dreamed of. My husband and I plan on revisiting Bali for years and years to come. Unique culture and traditions, fresh food, beautiful beaches, amazing temples, and kind , appreciative people..it's a wonderful, magical place."


VENDORS:Photography: Emily Fuselier Photography // Venue (all inclusive wedding package): Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay // Wedding Dress: BHLDN  // Invitations: PaperSmith


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig