03 July 2013

Luxurious Balboa Bay Club and Resort Wedding in Newport Beach by Codrean Photography and Film


About their wedding: "Ever since I was a little girl, I dreamt of the day I would get married and a become a bride/wife. Before Eugene and I met we both were praying for the right person to marry. The song "God Bless the Broken Road" perfectly resembles our love story, because in the end everything led up to be with each other. We knew each other 1 1/2 months, dated 2 months, engaged for 5 and now married for 10 months. Eugene never stopped pursing me even when I was hesitant to date him. He lived in San Antonio Texas at that time and kept visiting me very 1 to 2 weeks till we got married. He won me over with his love and kindness and our wedding day was the best day of our lives. We both were so anxious that neither one of us were able to get good sleep the night before our wedding. When we saw each other for the first time on the dock of Balboa Bay Club Resort, I told Eugene to turn around as I walked toward him. We both started to cry. I have never seen Eugene cry, except on our wedding day. We were both filled with emotion and joy throughout the day. While I was walking down the aisle we both were crying! Our church service was very blessed and emotional. I was astonished at how all the songs and sermons and our vows flowed and turned out beautifully. Our vows were strong and heartfelt and the prayers before we were announced as husband and wife, still carry us through our marriage. Overall our wedding was perfect! Now about the details: My wedding dress was made by my father. When I was trying on wedding dresses my dad asked me to just let him make it for me. I kept saying, "no dad, its to much work", but in the end I gave in. My dad went above and beyond to make my dream wedding dress. It had everything I wanted in a dress, lace, organza, ruffles, crystals, feathers, and a long detachable trail. It was amazing and a breathtaking dress! My father really outdid himself and I was so blessed to have him make my dress and walk me down the aisle with it! My father also custom made Eugene's suit and it fitted him so well! He looked very handsome! My mother was in charge of putting all the decor together and helped plan my wedding. She was so helpful and so great especially since I am a full-time nursing student and barely had time to do everything. The church we had our wedding at was so beautiful and enchanting it took my breath away when I saw it! Our reception was so elegant and beautiful! We had a photo booth and a violin quartet which played for our cocktail hour so our guests would have an enjoyable time. The food was amazing, from the appetizers to the dessert! We wanted to make sure our guests were full and happy with their food! All the flowers were beautifully arranged, especially my walk down aisle arrangements.We also want to thank Alice Berci for helping coordinating our wedding day. Without her help we could not have had such a smooth and perfect day. She organized everything for us! Eugene and I are so thankful for both of our parents who helped make our dream come true. Our parents are the biggest blessing and our number one encouragers! We also are thankful for our family and friends who were supportive and their for us!"


VENDORS: Photography: Codrean Photography & Film // Ceremony Venue: St. Mark's Presbyterian Church // Reception Venue: Balboa Bay Club & Resort // Wedding Dress: Custom Design by Daniel Bohunita // Grooms Suit: Custom Design by Daniel Bohunita // Bridesmaids dresses: Macy's - South Coast Plaza // Groomsmens suits: Los Angeles Fashion DistrictFlorist: Gerardo Floral Designs // Hair stylist: Delia Nicorici // Make-up: Brittany Vardakas M.A.C. Make-up Artist // Videographer: Ruben Codrean // Invitations: Scroll Wedding Invitations // Wedding Cake: Anna Pal  // Wedding Coordinator: Alice Berci



SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig