05 March 2014

Vintage Chic Oregon Golf Club Wedding

This beautiful wedding held in sunny Oregon is all about elegance, attention to details and chic. Revolving around traditions of Europe, this couple wanted to focus on every possible detail when planning their wedding. So in love with the city of roses, the bride and the groom picked the best of the best, and let us assure you: it shows! 

Inspired by vintage weddings and modern approach to wedding styling, this wedding features Parisian and Romanian elements, cute jars with macaroons, and an absolutely charming bicycle decorated with roses. What else can romantic hearts wish for?

From the bride: After my fiance proposed, we immediately started researching all over the Internet for hundreds of portfolios for the perfect vendors. We wanted a modern wedding with a little bit of a vintage twist and LOTS of details! We set our date for 07-14-2013. For photography, my husband and I had a specific style in mind and knew exactly what we wanted in our photos - street shots in Portland, including unique pictures with diverse angles. We didn't want the classic stand and smile staged photographs. Photography and venue were our two main priorities for our wedding. Our approach was - it's OUR special day and we wanted someone who knows how to capture us as a couple and the beautiful Rose city that we met in. We needed to find someone on the same wavelength with our vision that didn't cost a fortune. My husband and I had a huge wedding – about 450 guests for what we planned on a Sunday afternoon. The day started out with me, the bride, getting hair and makeup done, while Marius with Falcusan Photography taking pictures of me getting ready, the details, including the rings, dress, shoes, perfume, earrings, little gifts I had prepared for my bridesmaids, but also the special moments I’ll always hold dear to my heart; for example, my mom helping me get into my dress, my sister helping me with the earrings and my niece being mesmerized by my long puffy princess dress. And later, Marius would document all details from the arrival of my fiance arriving in the beautiful antique looking limousine, to the breathtaking ceremony we had, to the cutting of the cake, to the getaway limousine that whisked us away to our hotel at the end of the day. To make a long story short, from 7 A.M. to about 8 P.M., our special day flew by and it is so memorable in my mind even today as I reminisce. It was a beautiful day with exclusive European details throughout, which included some DIY projects and details; for example, the sign-in book was hand crafted by family, the desserts included homemade Romanian European cakes and the reception menu cards were created by the groom. In the heat of taking amazing pictures all day long, we lost track of time and the hours flew by! We are so grateful that the pictures turned out amazing. 

Photographer: Falcusan Photography // Transportation: Chariot Limousines // Floral Designer: Dalias Fine Designs // Dress Store: Demitrios Cosmobella Milano // Other: FALCUSAN PHOTOGRAPHY// Hair Stylist: Lana Mazun // Event Designer: LUXURY EVENTS // Other:Sedera Rental Co. // Cake Designer: Sweet Touch // Reception Venue: The Oregon Golf Club // Other: Vio Regus Videography // Invitation Designer: Wedding Paper Divas // Submitted via Two Bright Lights
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig