07 October 2011

Featured Couple: Julie & Tom | A Wilmington Engagement Session by Stacy Hart Photography

I have a soft spot for shoots that take place in nature. So when I saw this beautiful engagement session from Stacy Hart Photography, I knew I had to feature it. It makes me want to get in my car and drive all the way to Wilmington, Delaware.. like, it's seriously beautiful. Enough about the location, check out these two! They are beyond beautiful, like, f'reals! I'm excited to say that I'll be featuring Tom & Julie's wedding in just a few weeks so stay tuned for that! Julie was kind enough to share her their love story so be sure to check that out below :)

From Julie (the bride):
Tom and I met at a New Years party in 09-10 through mutual friends.  Neither one of us was looking to be in a relationship at the time.  However, we felt an irresistible attraction to one another very soon after we met.  It was only about a month later that we became inseparable.  We would hang out with each other every free second of the day.  We did salsa dancing together, we went to concerts together, we hung out with our friends together, and we went to parties together.  




Our first real date was to the Baltimore Aquarium, little did we know at the time it would only be a short walk from our first place together. After only a few months of dating, we both knew we would spend the rest of our lives with each other. Tom had every quality I had ever wanted in a husband and more.  On the weekend of our one year anniversary he proposed in Washington, D.C. It was the most romantic day of my life, knowing I would be with the man of my dreams.  



Our engagement was relatively short, 5 months, but at times it seemed to take forever for our wedding day to arrive.  Our wedding day was perfect and went off without a hitch.  The weather was completely ideal and all of our closest friends and family were there.  We left the day after for our honeymoon  to Jamaica, and it was so relaxing  just to be with each other without any responsibilities for a whole week.  After two months of marriage, we're so happy with each other and love every second we spend together.


We love comments! So if you enjoyed this post, please leave us a comment below :)


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig