02 October 2011

First Real Wedding Feature + $25 VS gift card winner

I'm so excited to finally start blogging on this blog! I will rarely post on a Saturday or Sunday, but since we launched yesterday, I figured I might as well post today so I can share a sneak peek of our very first Real Wedding feature and announce the winner of the $25 Victoria's Secret gift card.

This coming up week on our blog, we will have:

1. Le Magnifique's very first Real Wedding feature brought to us by the incredibly talented Diana Lupu. This wedding takes place in Miami Beach, Florida and is just a stunner. It's going to be a huge post featuring over 75 images! 


2. In addition to our very first Real Wedding feature, we will also be featuring our very first Real Engagement Session brought to us by the lovely Stacy Hart Photography




This past week I hosted our very first giveaway and I'm so excited to announce the winner! Ready for it? The winner of the $25 gift card to Victoria's Secret is..........

Brittany Lawlor!

Congratulations Brittany! Please email me at damaris@lemagnifiqueblog.com to claim your prize. 
You have until 10pm PST on Monday (10/3) to claim it. If it is not claimed, you will forfeit your winnings and another name will be randomly drawn.




So this was fun :)
Stay tuned for all the lovely things coming to this blog!

Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday! See you tomorrow :)
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig