01 October 2011

Welcome to Le Magnifique!


Welcome :)

Le Magnifique is finally here! After 3 long weeks, I can finally share this blog with you!


The idea of starting a wedding inspiration blog came to me a little over six months ago. However, it wasn't until 3 weeks ago that I actually decided to start this blog. I hesitated starting a wedding blog because there are so many wedding inspiration blogs out there and they're all filled to the brim with great inspiration. I was afraid of getting lost in all that and I knew that if I wanted to stand out, I had to be different. And how would I do that? By being myself. And who am I? 

My name is Damaris Mia and I am a wife. My faith is the most important thing to me. I love to read and collect books. Photography is a passion of mine. I'm a tomboy on the outside but a girly-girl on the inside. My favorite type of clothing to wear is athletic wear but have an big time obsession with high heels (specifically 5" heels) and anything that sparkles. I'm addicted to hot cheetos and love sweets. I am the owner of the cutest furkid, Nala. I'm inspired by great quotes. I love almost anything spicy. I thrive for adventure and love traveling. I enjoy laughing and make others laugh. I would say my personality is a bit eclecic. My favorite ice cream is Cold Stone's Cake Batter with rainbow sprinkles - kid's size. Two of my favorite movies of all time are Amadeus and Step Brothers. I love all things weddings - from the dress to the florals, it all just makes my heart flutter.

I want to use this blog as a place for me to share amazing photographs, fabulous details, great DIY projects, inspiring reads, and vendors I love and recommend. I also want to share inspiration and ideas for things that come after marriage. My dream for this blog is that it becomes a great tool for brides planning their wedding regardless of what their style is because I am going to share a variety of inspiring images and ideas. There will always be fresh and new content on this blog as I will be blogging everyday, Monday through Friday. So make sure you bookmark this site because you're not going to want to miss a thing! And if you haven't already, make sure you "like" Le Magnifique's Facebook page so you can stay up to date with the latest news!


Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Your support and encouragement means the world to me <3


xoxo, Damaris Mia


p.s. please take a look around the site and familiarize yourself with all the pages and don't forget to check out the amazingly talented photographers over on the right side of this page.

p.p.s. I've got a ton of great stuff lined up for next week.. including our very first Real Wedding feature!
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig