05 October 2011

Miami Beach, Florida Wedding by Diana Lupu Photography

I'm so excited to share our very first Real Wedding with you! This is one beautiful wedding you don't want to miss.  This gorgeous wedding is brought to us from Diana Lupu Photography. A garden inspired wedding with orchids and lilies galore, it's definitely a feast for the eyes. Anca looked amazing in a stunning floral top wedding gown by Galina Signature from David's Bridal and sparkly Steve Madden flats while Jonathan looked quite dapper and handsome himself. It's an absolutely gorgeous wedding with so many lovely details. Thank you Diana for sharing this wedding with me.  It was indeed a beautiful wedding! Congrats Anca & Jonathan!


From Anca & Jonathan: 
Our wedding was a dream...a dream that passed by too fast. I would love to tell you that we spent months looking for the perfect venue, photographer, videographer or florist but I wouldn't be telling the truth. The truth is, we are very blessed to say we have amazing, talented friends and families who were there for us when we needed them. Jonny and I are both very decisive people and we were able to find our great vendors all in very little time, leaving us with plenty of time to plan the fun part of the wedding...DETAILS! We knew we didn't want to spend our reception in a dark, depressing room, and were absolutely in love with the bright, heartfelt, genuine feel of a garden wedding...& the rest of the details followed and were inspired by that theme.  






The bride gifted the bridesmaids with these beautiful handmade scarves from Etsy since most of the bridesmaids live in New York. So thoughtful! (unfortunately the seller of these scarves no longer makes them but you can find similar scarves by other Etsy sellers; Etsy link above)

       
       


On their favorite wedding day moment:
It was the perfect day and we were so pleased with the way everything turned out, especially the cooperating weather! I would have to say that the most special moment of the day was when we had our “First Look.” I remember not feeling nervous about anything that had to do with planning our special day until I began walking towards the man I am so madly in love with; the man I want to spend every moment of my life with.  A wave of emotion hit me like a crashing wave as I looked into his beautiful eyes and I couldn't help myself.  My husband being the amazing person he is, calmed me down immediately with just a simple I love you. Our day really was perfect and I will never forget any of it. 

Photography: Diana Lupu Photography // Reception Location: Miami Beach Botanical Garden // Caterer: Luv'N Oven // Flowers: Flowers by Vica (Netza) // Bridal Gown: Galina Signature from David's Bridal // Bride's Shoes: Steve Madden // Linens/Chairs: A Touch of Class Linen // Ring pillow, flower girl basket, and handmade scarves: Etsy // Videography: Timotei Jinar Films 

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig