04 October 2011

Featured on Wedding Chicks: A Van Gogh Inspired Shoot by Damaris Mia

I will rarely ever do a full feature of a wedding or shoot that has already been featured on another blog. And it would be kind of tacky for me to feature something I photographed myself, right? Haha :) So I'll just share a few of my favorite images. 

Back in August, I had the privilege of working with a talented team of vendors. I photographed this beautifully designed Van Gogh inspired wedding shoot that was put together by Jennifer from A Blushing Romance Event Co. I am happy to share this shoot with you because it was featured on one of my favorite wedding blogs, Wedding Chicks. Head over to their site to see the full post and leave them a sweet little comment while you're there :)


Photographer: Damaris Mia // Event Design: A Blushing Romance Event Co. // Makeup and Hair: Ralukiss // Cake/Desserts: Miso Bakes // Dress Designer: Mary Me Bridal // Floral Design: Bella Bloom Floral Design // Jewelry: Divine Jewel at Etsy // Stationery: Calligraphy by Hillary // Veil or Hair Accessories: Lo Boheme // Furniture rentals: Found Vintage Rentals // Dessert: Layer Cake Bakery // Bridesmaids dresses: Forever 21

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig