26 September 2012

Idaho Engagement Session by Sara K. Byrne Photography

I always get so giddy when I see a submission from the ever so talented Idaho photographer, Sara K. Byrne. I just adore her work and its always an honor to feature it on Le Magnifique. I especially love this session because of the location. So pretty! Thanks Sara for sharing this session with us!

Their love story: We first met on a "blind date" that our best friends who were dating had set us up on without letting the both of us know. I thought we were just going to hang out with some of my best friends-boyfriends-friends. Jade was only in the Boise area visiting her friend, so it wasn't anything more until numbers were exchanged a few weeks later. We talked on the phone about every other day which is really how we got to know each other. I could hardly even remember what he looked like until we arranged to meet again in December for a weekend with friends and skiing. Just shortly after that, we began dating officially only after Jade had moved back to Eastern Oregon to finish her associates degree. After finishing her degree, she moved to Boise to finish at BSU and to shorten the distance as well. Three years later they were engaged, then married after a long engagement on June 30, 2012.

How he proposed: Marty always wanted the proposal to be unexpected, which was somewhat unrealistic because we had been talking seriously about marriage for years prior to the proposal. We knew we were going to get married, it was just when. However, Marty still managed to surprise me. He had just received a call from the jewelers notifying him of the arrival of my finished ring. He asked if I wanted to run to Cabela's with him to get something. I said no because it was Tuesday night and I was planning on watching on of my favorite shows, American Idol (which he knew). He really went to the jewelers and picked up the ring. I am literally glued to the TV and get easily annoyed by distraction when I am watching one of my favorites. So, I guess he thought it would be perfect and VERY unexpected to ask me during my show. It worked out for both of us because he surprised me and I, of course, was extremely excited!

About their engagement session: Sara and Dylan are AMAZING! They are very personable and easy to shoot with. They have a great modern eye and edge on art rather than just your plain old photography. The engagement shoot was all and more than we could have hoped for. We were headed to the orchards outside of town and it was the perfect time of year. Everything was green and blooming! After a couple hours and Sara and Dylan's expertise, we had beautiful pictures!


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig