01 October 2012

One-year blogiversary!

I can't believe that a year ago today, I launched Le Magnifique. What started out as a little idea to bring some change to the wedding industry by focusing on great photography and not just over the top detailed wedding turned into more than I could ever imagine. It wasn't easy running a blog. No, no, no... I am married and I have a full-time job (both which cannot be neglected). The hardest part was trying to balance work and blogging but it all worked out. I've been fortunate to have featured some of the most amazing photographers out there. I've been blessed by the friendships that were formed - friendships that I will cherish forever. It's just amazing how far this little blog has come since October 1, 2011 and I'd love to share some stats with you all: we've blogged 266 posts and LM has been viewed in 163 countries all over the world! It's been such an amazing ride. With twins on the way, I'm not sure what the future will bring but I'm going to keep featuring those amazing weddings you all love for as long as I can.

Thank you all for your love and support. I wish I could give you all a big hug for being such wonderful readers. Thank you.

We want to know... what do you love most about Le Magnifique? Tell us below!
 

Image via 12StoneHolloway

 


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig