15 November 2012

Biola University Engagement Session by Ashley Tingley

The type of engagement sessions I absolutely love are the ones that have a meaning behind where the engagement session was held or the props that were used. This particular couple met at Biola University and decided that it would be the best place for their engagement session. Photographed beautifully by Ashley Tingley, you can see that these two are head over heels over each other.

The proposal: Atila and I started our relationship, doing long distance. He lived in Portland for the summer, while I (Blakeslee), was living at my dad's house, in Laguna Beach. We had been dating about a month, when Atila drove over 1,000 miles to surprise me on my birthday, with a dozen roses in hand. It was the Fourth of July and we watched the fireworks on a terrace, overlooking the ocean. 2 YEARS LATER (proposal) Atila and I were spending the Fourth of July at my parents' house again. I didn't expect anything at all, and actually spent the day pretty bored. I went outside to find Atila before the fireworks were about to start, and Atila suggested we go take a picture on the terrace. He led me down the same terrace we shared our first night as a couple. The stairs were lit with candles and covered with rose petals. There was a table set, with pictures of his favorite memories of us, along with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. We sat down and he read me a letter that was titled: The 7 Reasons I Want to Marry You. He then got down on one knee and asked me to Marry Him. I said YES.

About their engagement session: We went to Biola University, where we met. We relived our memories, as Ashley photographed. We started in the classroom where we met and visited all of our favorite spots on campus. Ashley let us be very natural and just captured our candid moments. Every picture is natural and truly us. We had so much fun and we will cherish the pictures that will remind us of our love story.

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig