29 November 2012

Country Chic Wedding by Kimberly Carlson Photography

This lovely morning on the blog, we have have a beautiful country chic wedding by Kimberly Carlson Photography. This bride looked at Etsy and Pinterest for ideas and inspiration for her wedding. Tons of goregous details for everyone to love! Thanks for sharing, Kimberly!!


From the bride: I have to thank Pinterest and ETSY for helping me plan my wedding. These two websites really gave me a vision for my special day, and they allowed me to pull off the "country chic" theme perfectly. I returned back to work as a high school teacher in Selma, CA two days after returning from my honeymoon, and I was asked how my wedding went several times by my fellow teachers. "Perfect" was the only word I could find to describe my wedding. The day was exactly what I have been dreaming of since I was a little girl. Yes, there were imperfections (like the huge crack in the seating chart windows that happened the night before), but those things didn't matter because that day I married my best friend. The best advice I was given is the same advice I would give to those in the process of planning a wedding. My mom told me several times leading up to my wedding day to make sure and "soak it all in" and "look at the details" on that day. And, it's true. The process of planning a wedding is a whirlwind, even stressful at times. If you're not intentional about slowing down on that day and "soaking it all in," it is easy to have a whirlwind wedding also. I took my mom's advice and paid attention to the details on that day, and it still went by so quickly, but I can honestly say that because I took her advice, I enjoyed every minute of my special day.

Vendors:
Photography: Kimberly Carlson Photography // Venue: Una Bella Giornata at Cardella Winery Cake: SwSweet Dreams Cakery // Wedding Gown & Bridesmaids Dresses: Madeleine's Bridal // Paper Goods: Maile Ehlers from PGHPaperCraft 

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig