02 January 2013

Romantic Laguna Niguel Engagement Session by Eyelet Images


Our first engagement session of the year is this beauty from Eyelet Images. I adore everything about this shoot - the location, the outfits, the *sigh* light! Thank you Eyelet Images for sharing this beautiful engagement session with us!

From the couple: Our engagement session with Eyelet Images was such a blast! It was a warm afternoon in Laguna Niguel, and we spent our time wandering around to a few gorgeous spots along the equestrian trail we found. Mike had me cracking up most of the time (as usual), and we really enjoyed each other. We wanted our photos to be simplistic and romantic, and show our true colors. It was PERFECT :)


Their love story: Mike and I met through my best friend, who was convinced from the start that we were made for one another. They both went to UCLA, which is where we happened to run into each other for the first time at Mike's fraternity house (coincidence, or fate?) We got to talking and sparks flew right away... I was so excited when he asked me out for our first date! Maybe it was our nerves, or the fact that we met in the wrong spot and thought each other were late... But the first date went HORRIBLY! I figured I'd never see him again, but Mike was very persistent. Knowing he only had one more shot, he took me to the El Capitan theater in LA to see The Little Mermaid (you could say I'm a Disney girl). He sang every song to me throughout the entire movie, and I couldn't stop laughing. It was then that I knew Mike was keeper!

The proposal: We had plans to fly to Chicago together to cheer on my little brother at one of his college baseball games. Neither of us had ever been to the Windy City, so I had no expectations of a proposal. One evening, Mike took me on a date to Buckingham Fountain, where there is a beautiful water show. He began telling me a story about a man who found the love of his life after returning from war in 1924. He asked her to marry him in the same spot where we were standing that night, which I found so romantic. Then, Mike told me that this man's grandson proposed to the love of his life at Buckingham Fountain 88 years later... As he got down on one knee and took the most beautiful ring out of his pocket, I realized he was talking about us! It was the most unforgettable night!


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig