22 January 2013

Snowy Winter Engagement Session by Stephanie Sunderland Photography


Oooh, my.. I simply adore this snowy winter engagement session from Stephanie Sunderland Photography. The snow was actually falling down during this shoot and I don't think it could have been more perfect :) Thank you Stephanie for sharing this shoot with me!

From the couple: It was so much fun, Steph is my sister so I am so comfortable with her! We were freezing, but the snow show made for great pictures and it was totally worth it!


Their love storyIt is kind of the girl next door story, we have lived by each other our whole lives, but age difference kind of separated us. We started talking the summer of 2011 and had a summer/fall romance. We were inseparable  until he left for Taiwan the day after Christmas. We decided we would try to make it work and we dated long distance for 6 months. He finally came home on July 2nd, 2012... And we continued to keep dating! Then he proposed n Halloween and we got married January 11, 2013 :)

The proposal: He proposed on Halloween, we worked pretty hard on our Han solo and Padme costumes. We know they don't go together in the movies, but he didn't want to be Anakin, and I didn't want to be laya so we found a happy medium. Michael is quite the Taylor as well :) we decided to get pictures in our costumes, in a star wars looking environment. We went to the Krishna temple, and during the picture taking, he proposed!! Of course I said Yes!


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig