21 January 2013

Anniversary Session by Nephesh Photography


"After we got married, we told each other how cool it would be to do a photo shoot every anniversary that comes around. A month before our first anniversary came up, we found out that a little Shcherbak was on the way! We kind of put off the photo shoot for the time being until we decided that we will go ahead and make it happen! At four months pregnant I was still able to fit in my dress, but it was getting tight! We both got ready like it was our wedding day and took off for the shoot! We didn't have any expectations when we started, but we were just being ourselves and having fun!" 
-Maia & Vlad

Photography: Nephesh Photography
Gown: Mori Lee 


About the couple: We tied the knot in October of 2011. We have just started our journey! We are both very outgoing and adventurous people, so when we're together, we enjoy just about anything! And....we've got a little man on the way!

What he loves about her: Truly hard to say because I really do love every single part of her. When she smiles, everything is brighter.

What she loves about him: He is certainly my favorite person in the world. He makes everything beautiful. His contagious attitude and outlook on life are the most dearest to me because it makes him stronger in who he truly is and what he stands for. His values, principles, and beliefs I cherish and treasure because they show and prove his passion for all things. He encourages and supports me like no one else. From the first time he held me, his touch has only gotten sweeter. He has a heart that loves strong and eyes that reflect serenity. As much time as we spend together, I can never get enough of him.

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig