12 June 2013

Grand Tradition Estate Wedding by Closer to Love Photography


From the bride: Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. It was filled with lots of love and happiness! When we started our planning, we didn't really have a theme in mind. I just knew it had to be elegant and classy to complement the gorgeous venue we chose. The Grand Tradition Estate was breathtaking. I was hesitant to see the venue at first because it was a good 60 miles from where I live. But the moment I stepped on the property I KNEW we had to get married there. The drive was totally worth it, and it turns out all 200 of our guests didn't mind the drive either! I spent a lot of time looking through bridal magazines and checking out decorative stores. It was all about the details for me. After I finally found my amazing centerpiece vases, I started to build everything around them! I took numerous trips to the fabric district in LA and chose my own fabrics for everything. Almost everything was handmade from all of my unique finds. I was so blessed to have so many skilled hands participating on the creative side of the event (Thanks, mom!!!). There was so much hard work put in by our families and friends and we couldn't have pulled it off without them.


VENDORS:Photography: Closer to Love Photography // Venue: Grand Tradition Estate // Ceremony Wedding Gown: Demetrios // Reception Wedding Gown: Maggie Sottero // Bridesmaids Dresses: Vera WangGroom's Suit: Vera Wang // Groomsmen's Suits: Vera Wang // Florals: Designs by Tricia // Hair: Kamryn // Make-up: Salon Diore by Diana Stef // Bride's Shoes: Vera Wang // Bridesmaid's Shoes: Badgley Mischka // Wedding Cake: Jane Davis



SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig