13 June 2013

Travel Thursdays: Zion National Park by Damaris Mia


In addition to this wedding blog, I am a hobbyist photographer. I used to shoot weddings but then I started working for my dad and photography was put on the back burner. Now, a mommy to twins, I enjoy just shooting personal projects. I won't ever feature my work here other than my travels because I'm not here to promote my own work, however, I don't mind sharing my travels! 

Here are some photos from a trip I took to Zion National Park, Utah last year. I used to go to Zion every year for 10 years when I was growing up. This last time that I went, I hiked to Angels Landing (a 5-mile round trip). It has the most amazing view of the entire park! It was a bit scary hiking that trail because there were times where you were just holding by a chain. Here are a few photos from my trip:


If you look closely, you can see people hiking up the steep path on the right side:

Isn't this view just breathtaking?

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig