04 June 2013

Le Magnifique + Travel Inspiration

It's been quiet here lately and it's all because I've been working on something for LM (and also because the twins have been extra needy and fussy lately).

I'm so excited to announce a new section to Le Magnifique - Travel! I'm hoping to implement my love for traveling into this blog by not only sharing gorgeous images taken by talented photographers but also sharing all things good about honeymoon locations (which will tie in with all those pretty travel photographs). 
I wouldn't have been able to do this without the push and encouragement of a wonderful community of wedding photographers. So thank you all for your support!

I'm going to start accepting submissions now. So if you've done some travel photography, please send it over for me to review! Please keep in mind that the same high standards we have for the weddings and engagements we feature will be applied to the travel photography we publish on Le Magnifique. Travel features will start being featured on Thursdays beginning in July!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this new addition to LM! Sound off below :)
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig