06 June 2013

Travel Thursday: The Amalfi Coast by Bit of Ivory Photography


"My husband and I took a Mediterranean cruise last September, and Naples was one of our ports. With some friends, we ventured outside of Naples and to the Amalfi Coast. I had no idea that it would later become one of my most favorite spots in the world nor become the inspiration for my dream kitchen. Lemons were everywhere and definitely drove the food, the look, and the landscape of the area. It was a dream, and I definitely can't wait to go back one day and stay in Positano. The private tour was worth every penny and definitely recommended for those who really want to experience the region." -Chelsea of Bit of Ivory Photography

Photo Credit: Bit of Ivory Photography


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig