15 July 2013

Chicago Riverwalk Engagement Session by Esther Gallarday Photography


From the couple: Esther is an amazing phototgrapher. Manny and I are not super comfortable with having our pictures taken, but she made us feel so comfortable. She was extremely professional, yet she took our pictures and encouraged us like we were friends. She also placed us exactly where she wanted. I loved that because sometimes I do not work well when I am nervous. She gave us exactly what we wanted with our pictures. I would definitely use her again and gladly encourage others to choose her as their photographer.


Their love story: Well...Manny first saw me when I walked into college as a Freshman (He was a senior). He thought to himself, "Man she is cute! I'd really like to date her!". We talked a few times but nothing really ever happened. Finally two years after that moment Manny asked me out on our first date. It was love at first sight. His smile was enough to melt my heart. It still melts my heart today. We dated for a little over a year and he asked me to be his girlfriend. He knew it was important to me. Two months after that, He came down to visit me during the summer. We were getting home late from watching a movie and he would not let me get out of the car. He came and sat down at my feet and said, " I don't know many things but one thing that i do know is that i love you! I obviously said I love you too. Saying yes to that first date with Manny was seriously the best decision of my life.

The proposal: We both love downtown Chicago, but I especially love the river walk. We went on one of the Wendella boat tours. It was breathtaking. I had no idea that he was planning to propose; so, when we got ready to eat I suggested just going back to the water tower to eat at this restaurant called Food Life. Well...all this time Manny wanted to stay around the river walk so we could come back after dark. After we got done eating he suggested that we go outside and just walk around Chicago. We finally made our way back to the river walk. We walked down on a lower balcony that was vacant. Manny stopped looked at me and said, "Marry me!" I thought he was joking, but once i saw him pull something out of his pocket i knew this was the real deal! I was so in shock that i do not even remember what else he said that night. All i know is that I said YES to spending the rest of my life with the perfect man for me.


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig