13 November 2013

The Morton Arboretum Wedding by Two Birds Photography

This beautiful Morton Arboretum wedding captured by Two Birds Photography is special in so many ways. We enjoy looking at photographs that decipt relationships, love stories, true feelings of newlyweds who step into eternity of their love hand in hand, but we especially love seeing newlyweds kiss and hold each other's hands as a sign of their eternal commitment.

This lovely couple picked a perfect spot for their after-ceremony shoot. How amazing is that location? A beautiful cathedral with solid wooden doors embellished with carved pattern and a tiny pond to throw a lucky penny in.. Elements every fairy tale should have! Just too pretty for words! Enjoy this beauty with your eyes!


About their wedding: Our wedding was the perfect reflection of our relationship; simple, fun, full of friends and family, and (hopefully) timeless. We were lucky to have beautiful sunny weather that set the tone for a wonderful day. It was important that our intimate bridal party was comfortable and felt their best. We had the bridesmaids pick any little black dress they desired and the groomsmen chose their own black suits. My friend and co-worker Jamie did my make up and helped me with my hair, for which I am forever grateful. We had a friend to the family, Father Jerry Jacob, preceded over our marriage, at St. Edna Catholic Church, while my Aunt Judy performed the music. It was a lovely, lighthearted, ceremony that had personal touches to make our commitment to each other complete. The reception was held at the Morton Arboretum, of which I cannot speak highly enough of the staff. With the perfect weather, the guests were able to enjoy the cocktail hour on the patio overlooking the gorgeous grounds. The reception decor was all DIY, which was a lot of worthy, hard work. Our first dance was one of my favorite moments. We took lessons and danced a rumba to Queen's You're my Best Friend. As the dancing started, we provided glow sticks and accessories. It really set the tone for the party. My greatest treasure from the wedding, other than my new husband, was just to be surrounded by so much love. I couldn't keep a smile off my face looking around at all that we had.


Photographer: Two Birds Photography // Venue: Morton Arboretum // Wedding Dress: Rosa Clara // Bridesmaids Dresses: Nordstrom // Florist: Kinsch Village Florist // Invitations: Shine Invitations // Wedding Cake: The Cakery 

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig