12 November 2013

Parc Lafayette Engagement Session by Sarah Beth Photography


How he proposed: It was the weekend after the Fourth of July holiday and we were in Destin, FL, celebrating with family. We were scheduled to take family photos that morning but a nasty storm rolled through, causing our photographer to cancel. Parker seemed so upset with this because he had plans of his own for this day. Within the hour, Parker's Mama, Lauri and I started cooking for the rest of the family. When I was finishing up, Parker invited me for a walk on the beach. By this time the storm had let up and the sky was beautiful. We walked along the beach talking about things that we had accomplished together. When we got back to familiar ground, we noticed Parker's Uncle Scott was on the beach with Campbell, Parker's cousin. Then Parker asked Uncle Scott to take a picture of us. It was then he took my hand, got down on one knee and proposed, as Uncle Scott captured the entire thing. Uncle Scott then sent the photos to everyone in the condo. His Mama, sister LB(my best friend) and Aunt Jen ran down to meet us. We all hugged with tears in our eyes. Once Parker and I made all of our calls, we celebrated with toasts and champagne. Little did I know he had asked my Daddy's permission the week before and everyone knew it was coming with the exception of me. It was the most amazing arrangement of moments I have ever experienced. I can not wait to be Mrs. Stough!

Photographer: Sarah Beth Photography 


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig