16 December 2013

Distinguished Member: Emily March Photography

BUSINESS NAME: Emily March Photography
NAME: Emily March Payne
LOCATION: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
AREAS SERVING: Southeast and around the world
AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL? Gladly! 
DREAM WEDDING LOCATIONS: Tuscany, Paris, London, Hawaii and Belize.

WEBSITE // FACEBOOK // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // EMAIL

ABOUT HER:
I’m a Carolina girl who loves giraffes, baking and soft blankets. I just got married this past summer, and am so blessed to do life with my best friend. My favorite color changes daily, but recently I’ve really loved gold and mint. The cutest thing I’ve ever seen is a puppy in a tea cup, and I’m one of those people that laughs way too hard at silly cat videos. I love long runs, sunrises, rainy days and sitting around a table with good friends and red wine. Above all, my life is rooted in my Savior.

I began photographing weddings in 2011 and have loved them since day one. I love witnessing and photographing the sweet and intimate moments of a wedding, and shamelessly find myself crying during them just like everyone! I tear up every. single. time. a father sees his daughter in her wedding dress for the first time. My favorite part of the day is when the newlyweds are walking back up the aisle- such much joy and excitement! 

My heart is fully invested in each wedding I have the honor to photograph, and I am dedicated to giving couples images that reflect not only the tangible beauty of their wedding, but the incredible beauty of the vows they took on that day. When they have their first fight, I want him to see one of their wedding pictures on the wall and remember how he chose to love her and view her every day as that beautiful girl in white. I want my pictures to not only be memories, but reminders of the weight and beauty of a couple's wedding day.

HER STYLE: I’m a natural light photographer that shoots both digitally and a little bit of film. From the intimate moments to the hysterical, I aim to create clean and authentic images that tell the unique story of a wedding.

PRESS:
http://theeverylastdetail.com/elegant-lakeside-blue-and-green-wedding-inspiration/
http://www.entouriste.com/honeymoon-in-belize/
http://rusticweddingchic.com/farm-wedding-with-blue-theme

CLIENT REVIEWS:
>> "Emily did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She was very efficient, prepared, and she captured every single moment I would have wanted her to. Her pictures tell a story and she does such a fantastic job of making her subjects comfortable and capturing their emotions. I would recommend her to anybody." -Kiersten

>> "Photography is in her blood. So it's a natural fit in her life. I expect nothing but the best and that's what she gives. It's a love thing to her. It's not work. I'm so happy she has found a forum in which she can express herself. Most never find that in life. She is truly blessed. And so will you by using her services." -Marty


Gallery
Click to enlarge images.






Contact Emily

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig