26 December 2013

Distinguished Member: Rachael Houser Photography

BUSINESS NAME: Rachael Houser Photography
NAME: Rachael Houser
LOCATION: Paducah, Kentucky (Western Kentucky)
AREAS SERVING: Western and Central Kentucky, Southern Illinois, Southeastern Missouri, Southern Indiana, 
and Western and Middle Tennessee
AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL? Yes!!!
DREAM WEDDING LOCATIONS: New Zealand, Switzerland, and England!


ABOUT RACHAEL: I'm a Western Kentucky girl - I say Y'all, Bless Her Heart, and Darlin, and drink Coke and Sweet Tea. I married my high school sweetheart 6 years ago and we promptly started our family.... with two miniature dachshunds! I am a major foody and I almost always eat two servings of dessert. I love all things dog, all things pink, and all things Disney. In my "me time" you'll find me debating, singing, or biking. I'm Irish, through and through - red-headed, blue-eyed, and extremely passionate. I find all my strength in my Lord Jesus Christ, from whom all things come. He is the truth, the way, and the life.

I started out in 2010 as a portrait photographer, vowing to never photograph weddings because they were too stressful, too fast paced, and I simply wasn't "good enough". My heart totally change in 2011 when I photographed my first wedding for a friend. Turns out, the stress of it drives me, the fast pace of it inspires me, and I found out that I wanted to be good enough! Two years and 30+ weddings later, I wholeheartedly believe my calling is in wedding photography!!

DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE: bright and colorful, romantic and fun.

CLIENT REVIEWS:
>> "Rachael Houser did our engagement and wedding photos, and throughout the months of emailing and meeting with her for consultations and shoots, she became more than our photographer, she became a friend! Our family and friends who had the pleasure of meeting her at our wedding made many comments about how kind, helpful, and professional she was. During the wedding ceremony, Rachael was not overbearing or intrusive, as I've seen with other wedding photographers. Honestly, neither of us noticed her taking pictures at all until we were leaving the ceremony, but she somehow managed to get great shots! I look forward to having her photograph our family in the future! I would recommend her to anyone!" -Kait

>> "Rachael and her assistant were very professional. They knew just what they were doing and were able to capture every moment before, after, and during the wedding beautifully. The pictures taken with our families were perfect and her organization made the pictures move quickly so we could get to the celebration!!! We love and cherish each of our photographs and couldn't imagine our pictures ring any better!!" -Callie

>> "Rachael was the best. One of the best choices I made in my wedding aside from my groom of course. Money well spent, and a definite friendship made. She did a lovely job and captured my wedding in such a beautiful way. I re-live the day every time I look at my pictures. She even wrote about my wedding day in her blog and included some of my best pictures. This was great bc all of my face book fans had been dying to see pictures, but I hadn't had any time to post any. She was great. I highly recommend her. My family and whole wedding party loved her." -Brittany


Gallery
click to enlarge







 CONTACT RACHAEL


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig