07 March 2014

Outdoors Engagement Session

When we talk about love, we talk about those who share it with us. Landon and Laura have contagious personalities that match each other perfectly.. We might not know them in person, but we sure can see how fun they are together and how much love they have for one another.

"Love is tender, love is sweet"...When Pearl Walker Photographer captured this beautiful couple at their engagement session, we know exactly what that saying stands for! Love Landon and Laura share with each other shows in every touch, every kiss and embrace. Love, delicate as white tulips, looks even more delicate when given with devotion and care.. give it to your beloved with devotion and care!


From the photographer: Laura and I have known each other a few years now. I knew we were going to be great friends the first day we met. She has a personality that is so very contagious. She's always fun to be around and is one of the most sincere friends I've ever had. When she first met Landon and was telling me about him, I couldn't wait to meet him. They are so perfect for one another and it shows in this creek bed engagement session at Tunica Hills in Pond, MS. Landon makes Laura glow brighter than the stars and she lights up his soul with a joy that only love can bring. It's a beautiful thing to watch. There is nothing greater than love and I am so very blessed by my husband. 

What a beautiful shoot we had out a little past Saint Francisville, LA at Clark Creek Natural Area/Tunica Hills in the small town of Pond, MS. Ever heard of a couple hiking for their engagements? Maybe not but the four of us - Laura, Landon, my husband Chase, and I - sure did. We hiked a mile or two in the woods to this beautiful creek bed. I love the light, golden tones, creek, and the tender moments they allowed me to capture. These images are soft, romantic, and full of beauty only mother earth provides.

Photographer: Pearl Walker Photographer 
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig