01 October 2014

A Vibrant Poolside Fete

I've been saving this shoot for today because today is a special day for Le Magnifique. It's the day that LM turns THREE! My, I can't believe how fast time has flown by. A little over 3 years ago, LM was a seedling of an idea and over the years, it has blossomed into an international wedding inspirational blog.

The reason I save this shoot for today is because when I look at this shoot, it makes me happy. The colors, the patterns, the florals - the entire idea of this shoot just brings a smile to my face and I just felt it was perfect on the day LM turns 3. 


Vendors: Photographer: Justina Bilodeau Photography // Venue: Colony Hotel // Gown: Chaviano Couture // Jewelry: Lauren Madden of Rosefire Jewelry and Michelle Rose of Minka // Makeup: Brenda Poole, Adore Rouge // Hair: Colleen Griffin, Aphrodite Salon // Florals: Michelle Rose, Blooms Flower Shoppe // Bowtie: Mizu // Paper Goods: Chelsey Emery // Designed by Daisies & Pearls and Details Event Staging
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig