29 April 2014

Fun Styled Shoot

From the photographer: "This session was something I had dreamed up in my head for what seems like forever. I wanted to capture a fun and light-hearted date between two people so deeply in love it's silly - and well, this is the result! I had such an amazing time working with these two. This shoot is considered styled since the two gorgeous people aren't actually a couple (which is so devastating, they look so good together) but it was honestly done on a whim! I drove past this quaint coffee shop and I just knew I wanted to shoot there. Low and behold, I ended up loving the shots from the laundromat next door even more! Everything about the shoot was so easy and carefree. It all flowed so flawlessly."



SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig