20 October 2011

Thursday Love: Couples Anytime + Engagement Sessions

I'm feeling very lovey-dovey today and wanted to share some beautiful engagement sessions and couples anytime sessions that I recently came across with you. I love browsing through photographers' blogs and seeing the sessions they do. Here are some of my favorites that I came across today (to view more from each session, click on the name below each photo):

Couples Anytime | Diana Marie Photography
Photographed by Diana Marie Photography of Orange County, CA. I adore Diana. She's a uber talented photographer who shoots both on film and digital. It was great to see how she utilized the location being that it's one of my favorite places to shoot at. I absolutely love the photos she took during this session. 
You can stay up to date with Diana Marie's latest work by following her on Facebook.


Couples Anytime | Diana Lupu Photography
Photographed by Diana Lupu Photography of Florida. I don't think Diana Lupu knows how to take a bad picture! I really enjoyed this particular session because the lighting was just beautiful, Kelly's outfits were just absolutely lovely, and I love couples who take pictures just because. Diana did a great job capturing their love for one another. 
You can stay up to date with Diana Lupu's latest work by following her on Facebook.

Engagement Session | KLP Photography
Photographed by KLP Photography of Tennessee. I'm slightly jealous that I can't really experience a "real" autumn where I live, which by the way, happens to be my most favorite season. KLP Photography did such a beautiful job with this Tennessee engagement session. 
You can stay up to date with KLP Photography's latest work by following her on Facebook.


Engagement Session | Megan Christine Photography
Photographed by Megan Christine Photography of Nebraska. Isn't this session just adorable? I absolutely love groves; orange groves, lemon groves, cherry groves- LOVE them. And because of that, this session really made me swoon. Like, for real. Don't ya agree? :)
You can stay up to date with Megan Christine's latest work by following her on Facebook.




SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig