28 November 2011

Lovely updates

I apologize for being absent from the blogosphere last Thursday and Friday. I had a couple posts lined up but being that it was Thanksgiving (and the day after Thanksgiving), I decided to pass on the posts and give you guys a little break before I go post-crazy with all the lovely Real Wedding features we have lined up. November is quickly coming to an end and December is right around the corner and that means Christmas is not to far behind (which, by the way, one of my favorite holidays). This past weekend has been so beautiful here in Orange County, CA. Get this: it's almost December and I was walking around in shorts, tank top, and flip flops. Can I brag and say that it was 86 degrees and a clear sky today? Yup.. pretty darn amazing. So in honor of this beautiful weather this weekend, my sister and I went out to this beautiful location to do a photo shoot (in case you may not know, in addition to this blog and my full-time job, I also do photography). Here is a little sneak peek of what came out of that shoot (more coming to my personal blog later this week):


This shoot has become one of my favorite shoots so far and I'm not saying that just because the model is my sister. Everything about this shoot was just amazing - it was so great that it sparked an idea that I plan on working on for Le Magnifique! So stay tuned for exciting things coming next year :)

The team here at Le Magnifique has 3 lovely weddings to share with you this week. Two of which are very detail-filled! We're so excited to share them with you :)

In other news, in just a couple of days, Le Magnifique blog will have been up for two months! It's been great so far and we're so thankful for your support and encouragement. In order for us to know what you love or don't love, what you'd like to see more of or less of, we created a survey and would really appreciate it if you could help us out by taking a few moments to complete this survey (you can also click on the image below).


Just in case you aren't already, we'd love to have you follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Also, if you would like to receive email updates every time we post, enter your email address below (it will not be shared, I promise). 


Enter your email address:


Lastly, here are some of our favorite posts/sites from around the blogosphere:

+ a sweet lingerie shoot by Elizabeth Messina
+ a Christ-centered wedding inspiration blog that I recently came across (love it!)
+ a garden-inspired wedding on Style Unveiled




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous photo Damaris! Love the backlight, her expression, the pearls... can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig