21 May 2012

An Oregon Engagement Session by Laura Nelson Photography

One of my favorite things in life is beautiful, soft light, and Laura Nelson Photography did a great job capturing just that in this oh so lovely engagement session. I also love the field and the horse in this shoot.. just beautiful. Thank you Laura for sharing these gorgeous photos with me. Hope to see more of your work here on LM!

Their love story:
We were initially introduced by my good friend, Myriah and Michael's brother, Glenn who met at work. At first I thought he hated me because the only thing he said all night was Hi when we met! Turns out he was just shy and after that first night, we got to know each other over the next year or so as friends and it just turned into something more. The rest as they say, is History : )


The proposal:
Weeellll... I've heard a few grandiose ideas that he had from proposing at a San Francisco Giants game to doing it on a hot air balloon ride to hiking up Table Rock in the middle of the night with a view of all the city lights and the stars (which was one of our first dates)... How romantic would any of those have been?! But what really happened is he had the ring for less than a week and couldn't wait any longer to ask me and got down on his knee next to our bed one.. especially, good night haha.. He still isn't good at keeping surprises a secret ;)


What he loves about her:
I love her outgoing, loving personality and her charm and how she's ALWAYS smiling!


What she loves about him:
I love that he is generous beyond belief and extremely hard-working. He's also the most thoughtful, caring and loving man I've ever met.





SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig