28 June 2012

Vintage Styled Shoot by Rachel Ranalli Photography

A simple, vintage styled shoot photographed by Rachel Ranalli Photography.. sweetly inspired by her grandmother's old china. Thank you Rachel for sharing this shoot with me!



From Rachel: A lot of my inspiration for the shoot came from my great grandmother's gorgeous old china and a few vintage cameras I have collected over the years from thrift stores. I wanted to create a setting that really captured simple, vintage style with a sweet, whimsical feel. My good friend Breanna and her boyfriend Tim are both adorable and have a love for vintage themselves, so I knew they were the perfect couple for this shoot. Thanks to the all the creative, talented people involved, everything came together perfectly!

Vendors: 
Photography: Rachel Ranalli Photography // Hair and Makeup: Michele Wojcik  // Cupcakes: Truly Madly Sweetly Bake Shop // Flowers: Trader Joe's 

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig