04 July 2012

Vintage 4th of July Inspired Engagement Session by Wendy Cunningham Photography

Happy 4th of July folks! Today we've got a vintage 4th of July inspired engagement session by Wendy Cunningham Photography. So many adorable details that just make my heart happy. Enjoy!


From the bride: 14 years ago we saw each other across a crowded room. I was 18 and he was 20. It took some encouragement from my friend Sara to walk up to him and introduce myself. So like a gentlemen one week later he called my dad and asked to take me on a date. We were so nervous. We maybe said one sentence to each other. I was crazy about him! Months went by and I was about to graduate and he was going to move. We promised to keep in touch and went our separate ways. We always had each other’s back. We always had a feeling that we would get back together. So when he called almost three years ago and said he would like to visit me in Nashville, I thought okay, here we go! And here we are.
The proposal:
It was the Sunday on Labor Day weekend. We were at our house just relaxing. Chris said "Why don't come here and sit in this chair. And I looked at him like okay. The chair was the first piece of furniture my grandparent’s bought when they got married. So I sat down and he started saying lots of sweet things but I don't remember them. Then he said "would you marry me" and I started crying and jumping up and down and dancing!

What he loves about her:
The qualities I love about Rosemary are that she thinks with her heart and is always supportive no matter what live throws at her. She is kind, loving, giving, energetic and never passes up an opporturnity to have fun. She is responsible, always honest and always looks me in the eye and I always know she is thinking of us.

What she loves about him:
Chris is very kind, a kid at heart, he makes me laugh, he’s very tall and handsome, an animal lover, good cook, keeps me calm when I can’t slow down, he is going to be a great dad someday, and he loves me unconditionally!!!!!!!!!!!

About their engagement session:
First Wendy is amazing! I have always loved the 40’s, 50's and because of the feel of my weeding we all knew it needed to be a retro look. Everything was perfect! Hair, location, design, photographer! Wendy did such a great job at making us feel comfortable and we had so much fun! We couldn’t be happier with the pictures!

Vendors:
Photographer: Wendy Cunningham // Hair Stylist: Shannon Pitts // 
Catering: Crystal Elegance Catering // Event Planner: Bella Weddings // Venue: Fiddlers Grove

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig