03 July 2012

Romania Wedding by Manu Petra Photography

Another lovely wedding from the talented Romanian photographer, Manu Petra. Be inspired...


From the bride: After waiting for 25 years, the most expected day of my life has arrived: my wedding day with my beloved one, Mircea. The wedding took place on a beautiful spring day complimented by sun, rain, and wind. Very early in the morning, I had my hair done in order to look beautiful for the big reunion with my lover. I was nervous but everything turned out better than expected. We have had a very beautiful and unique wedding but for one "minor" incident: my long veil caught on fire from the candles that were placed on the church steps. Luckily, one of the guests noticed the flames and managed to put out the fire in time. So I got to be a bride "on fire " but with God’s help everything ended up well. I am more than thankful for this wonderful day and I wish it had never ended. We will treasure our pictures and videos forever and we would like to thank our photographer Manu and videographers Petrica and Beni for making our day even more special. Last but not least, we would like to thank God for writing our love story in such an amazing way.



SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig