30 August 2012

Central Park, New York Engagement Session by B Hull Photography

I don't know what it is but I just really love the shoots that take place in Central Park, New York. Totally wish that we had something like that out here in SoCal! This gorgeous, summer engagement session was photographed by the talented B Hull Photography. Just beautiful!

 
Their love story: Rich and I met through a mutual colleague and friend at work. One day, the two "appeared' at my desk to visit... we started chatting, began going for coffees, and later dinner and more dates... leading us to our upcoming September wedding.

The proposal: Rich took me on a cruise to the Bahamas in late January... a wonderful escape during the dead of winter. On our first night at sea, as we were listening to music and having champagne at the ship's piano bar "It Had To Be You" started playing. Rich stood up, dropped to one knee and asked me to marry him. It was one of the happiest moments of my life.

About their engagement session: It was a steamy July day. Fortunately, it was sunny! We started in the Conservatory Gardens in Central Park, one of my favorite places in the city (where I'd once said I'd love to get married). We saw another couple getting married... Many flowers were in full bloom and despite the heat, it was fun! Our photographer really did an amazing job of making us comfortable.... We ended near The Boathouse in Central Park... many people we out and about enjoying the park on a beautiful (if HOT) summer evening...

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig