18 December 2012

Romantic Gold & Red Styled Wedding by Tonya Joy Photography


Tonya Joy has been a favorite photographer of mine way before I started Le Magnifique. So when I got this styled shoot from her, you can bet that I was a little over the moon excited. Featuring a color combination that I absolutely love, red & gold, this shoot is just over the top pretty. The bride model even wore a red gown! I love everything about this shoot and I hope it inspires you as much as it inspired me!

From Tonya Joy: Inspired by a fresh fall issue of Vogue magazine I became immediately inspired to construct a dress and style a shoot around the dress I was making.  Yards of red dupioni silk, gold accents, two freshly engaged and insanely in love love birds, gorgeous light and wonderful photographic medium, and a fun collaboration of some creative professionals and this shoot was born.  I called it Dolce...it is to inspire sexy, romantic, classic brides to incorporate passion, beauty, and a little whimsy into their wedding day. 


VENDORS: Photography: Tonya Joy // Stylish, Seamstress, Shoot Designer: Tonya Joy // Florist: Oak & the Owl // Hair/Make-up artist: Kitsch by Kat // Paper Goods: Jill Parkin Designs // Cake: Rebecca Williamson

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig