21 December 2012

Top 10 Bride & Groom Photographs of 2012

With 2012 coming to end, I wanted to share some of my favorite images and posts from this year. So for the remainder of the year, you'll see some "TOP" posts on this blog. The first category is "Top Bride & Groom Photographs" and this one was a tough one. Well, I think they'll all be tough :). I featured 88 weddings this year and went through each wedding and selected my favorite bride and groom photos. I ended up with 35 images, all from different weddings. It took me a little bit of time but I finally narrowed it down to my 10 favorite bride & groom photographs. Here they are, in no particular order:

Note: some images have the photographer's website watermarked on the image. I used to watermark the images when I first launched LM but stopped several months ago.

Bethany Carlson Photography // click to see full post.
Be-Light Photography // click to see full post.
 
Valentina Glidden Photography // click to see full post.
 
Desiree Shuey Photography // click to see full post.
 
Ashleigh Jayne Photography // click to see full post.
 
Amanda K. Photography // click to see full post.
 
Bethany Belle Photography // click to see full post.
 
Michelle Newell Photography // click to see full post.
 
Kaysha Weiner Photography // click to see full post.
 
Catarina Zimbarra Photography // click to see full post.

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig