21 December 2012

Friday Round-up + 2013 LM News

It's that time of the week again! Thank goodness it's Friday. Yes, I'm super excited because Christmas is next week (yay!) and right after Christmas, I'll be going on a little mini vacay (you can follow my little adventures on Instagram if you'd like... lemagnifiqueblog). Anyway, in case you missed any of the features this week, I'd like to quickly recap all the prettiness that was published. Several engagement sessions were featured: a rainy day shoot with Ali & Garrett, a sweet as can be e-session by Kristen Booth, a fun rustic lake shoot by Briana Moore, a simple beach shoot Valentina Glidden, and a unique orange groove engagement session by Laura Goldenberger. We also featured a romantic gold & red styled shoot from Tonya Joy, a dark orange fall inspirational shoot by Kristin La Voie, and a cozy newlywed shoot by Matt & Julie Weddings. Tons of features got published this week as we wanted to start the new year with a fresh start. Next week, we have a few more features to publish and then we'll be done for 2012 as we'll begin 2013 reflecting on what a great year 2012 has been!
 
LM 2013 CHANGES:
I posted on FB that I had some news to share - more like updates/changes for LM. As many of you may already know, I am pregnant with twins (first kids for both my husband and I) - 27 weeks today, yay! They're expected to be born in just a few months and because of that, I've been working (still not done yet) to figure out how deal with this big change I'll be faced with shortly. One of the biggest changes I am making is the amount of weddings I'll be accepting. To this point, I've featured about 40% weddings, 40% engagement sessions, and the remaining 20% goes to love shoots/anniversary shoots and styled/inspirational shoots. Because wedding features take more time to put together, the amount of weddings I'll be accepting will be drastically cut. Starting in 2013, weddings will only be featured on Wednesdays with no more than 2-3 features/Wednesdays. With that said, we're going to shift the focus to mostly non-wedding features like engagements, anniversary/just because shoots, styled shoots (because I just love them!), and other wedding-related events like engagement parties and bridal showers. I'm going to continue posting M-F until I get closer to my due date, after which, I may decide to post a couple of times a week or take a little hiatus from blogging (to be determined as I get closer to the big day). 

So to recap: I want to feature more engagement sessions on LM. Since we're limiting the amount of weddings we'll be featuring, the ones we want to feature must be amazing... but we're still going to feature weddings, just not as many. Does that make sense? Awesome :) In addition to the engagement sessions, I also want to feature anniversary/just because shoots. So send those my way :) If you have any questions, please email me at damaris@lemagnifiqueblog.com.

Whew. That was a lot to write out. Anyway, in the world of blogging, we've got some pretty great things going on... 

This inspiration board from Burnett's Boards kind of reminds me of my Romanian culture! 

Love photos like this of the bridesmaids + bride having a good time. See more on Fab You Bliss:

A San Francisco City Hall wedding on Kiss My Tulle:


A DIY brooch bouquet from The Budget Savvy Bride:



SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig