22 December 2012

Featured Sponsor: Emily Magers Photography

 Meet Emily Magers!

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am a 20 year old wedding photographer and student in Southern California on a journey to make my passion my career. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I love to hang out with my friends and family they are always number one. On a day off you can find me reading a book, watching movies, at the beach, or DISNEYLAND. I love meeting new people and hearing their stories, especially their love stories. Photography is my life and I love what I do. Life is good. :)


What do you specialize in?
Weddings, couples, and engagements.

Where are you located?
Los Angeles, California


Tell us 5-10 random facts about yourself.
I am in love with dark chocolate // I have an obsession with sloths // Disneyland makes me the happiest // I am a HOPEFUL romantic // I love, love // I love Jesus // I am a communications major // I am the mayor of LA's photographer.

Describe who you are as a photographer. How would you define your style?
I would define my style as natural and fun with a slight vintage feel. I love capturing the candid moments and showing the moments of two people in love.

What do you enjoy most about what you do?
I love what I do, it is never considered work and like my dad always told me, Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life. I love watching two people in love and hearing their journey, seeing their smiles, and going through the biggest moment of their life with them.

Describe your dream shoot or dream wedding.
My dream shoot would be in a castle in Ireland on a gorgeous day with beautiful designer dresses and a gorgeous couple. Also, lots of red lipstick.

What advice can you give to brides out there looking for a wedding photographer?
Advice I would give to brides looking for photographers is, do not base your decision off of price. Photography is expensive and it is that way for a reason, so we can provide you with the BEST images with the BEST equipment. Also, choose someone who you really click with, you not only feel more comfortable, but you make long lasting friends rather than keeping things strictly business.

Last question, if you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do?
I would go to Ireland and just be in heaven on Earth, what is not to love ;)




SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig