11 January 2013

Friday Round-Up

Yesterday, I found out that I was named one of Huffington Post's "9 Pinners to follow in 2013". Umm.. say whaaat? Yup, you heard right. I couldn't believe it - I was at a loss for words. I wanted to scream with excitment and sure, cry a little bit (which I may have, being super hormonal and what not). I just couldn't believe it. But I am so so so grateful and so honored to have been recognized on a distinguished site such as The Huffington Post. I can't wait to see what else 2013 brings (except for the babies, because I already know about those guys ;) hehe).
 
You can follow me on Pinterest HERE.
 
 
 
This week on LM:
 
Here are some of my favorite posts from around the web:
Have a great weekend! See you all on Monday :)
 
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig