18 December 2013

Distinguished Member: Brett Hickman Photographers

BUSINESS NAME: Brett Hickman Photographers
NAME: Brett Hickman
LOCATION: Newport Beach, CA
AREAS SERVING: All of California and destinations around the world.
AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL? Absolutely.

WEBSITE // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // EMAIL 

ABOUT BRETT: I love my wife—Adriana, my family and my German Shepherd dog. I love the 
outdoors. I love Crossfit. As long as I have my family, my pets and the outdoors, I am completely and utterly content. I was born and raised in Orange County, California. I am the youngest of four children. At age 19 I moved up to the San Francisco Bay area for a period of roughly 5 years where I studied film, in particular the production side of it all. After meeting my wife, I returned back to my hometown and began working in the television industry for a short period of time on shows like “Ellen” and “Jimmy Kimmel Live” before leaving to pursue an even bigger passion of mine—photography. It’s then I started my own wedding and portrait photography business. I really do like people. I prefer to be around people most the time rather than be alone. It’s probably why I maintain relationships as well as I do. Many of my past bride and grooms feel as though I am their friend on their wedding day, and remain great friends with me afterward. My clients feel relaxed and “like themselves” around me –that’s important.

DREAM WEDDING LOCATIONS:
// English countryside in a 16th century castle. My wife and I are in love with everything English. We recently traveled outside of London and stayed in a 16th century castle commissioned by King Henry the VIII. While there, a wedding was taking place. The beauty of the old architecture, the lush century castle. My wife and I are in love with landscapes and the abounding possibilities offer no limit to what can be done. A wedding in the English countryside would be our number place to photograph a wedding.

// Jackson Hole, Wyoming would be a close second. Jackson Hole, to me, is one of the most naturally beautiful and hauntingly gorgeous places on earth. When my wife and I renew our vows one day, I’d love to do it set amongst the Grand Tetons, prairies and streams.

// New England in the Fall. Wouldn’t a fall themed wedding, set amidst the backdrop of a hundred vibrant red and orange and yellow trees on a beautifully clear but brisk day be amazing? I’d love to capture a dream wedding somewhere embedded in the heart of a New England Autumn.

DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE: Classic, timeless and natural.

LE MAGNIFIQUE FEATURES:
http://www.lemagnifiqueblog.com/2012/01/st-lucia-destination-wedding-by-brett.html
http://www.lemagnifiqueblog.com/2012/06/southern-california-paint-fight.html
http://www.lemagnifiqueblog.com/2012/08/green-gables-estate-wedding-by-brett.html
http://www.lemagnifiqueblog.com/2013/03/san-juan-capistrano-mission-engagement.html
http://www.lemagnifiqueblog.com/2013/04/hawaii-destination-wedding-by-brett-hickman-photographers.html

CLIENT REVIEWS:
>> "Brett was the first photographer we had met with and as soon as we saw his work my husband and I decided to use him as our photographer. His work was amazing! Not only that but he was very down to earth and flexible. He also is easy to reach and makes sure he is available if you have any questions. We had a lot of fun working with him throughout our wedding planning process. We highly recommend Brett to anybody that is looking for a photographer that knows what he is doing and enjoys what he is doing!!!" -Amanda

>> "Brett is by far the most creative, professional, and genuine photographer. He has amazing ideas for engagement and wedding scenery, and is really in tune with the perfect lighting and moments to capture. Despite his full schedule, he always manages to communicate in a timely fashion. Brett is the real deal. He's genuine to all his clients and makes them feel comfortable. My husband and I, like most couples, are not accustomed to having professional photos taken. Brett truly made us look and feel natural through his photography. We received our edited wedding photos, and our family and friends are in awe of how beautiful the completed project turned out. These photos are what will remind us of our special day for years to come, and we could not be happier." -Janine

>> "Brett Hickman is the most amazing photographer that I have ever seen. I live in Arizona and I got married in California, out of all of the vendors that I dealt with Brett was the easiest to get ahold of and the most accommodating. His prices were the best that I have found for the quality of work that you get. He took into consideration everything my husband and I wanted and nailed it. On the day of the wedding he was prompt and with a smile on his face. During the wedding I did not even know he was even there but captured every special moment that we needed. I can't say enough good things about Brett and his team of photographers." - Brittany

Gallery
Click images to enlarge



Contact Brett

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig