31 May 2012

A Texas Hickory Street Annex Engagement Session by Jeremy & Kristin

An adorable engagement session photographed by the sweet husband & wife team, Jeremy & Kristin. I am in love with Kayla's dress! That color is just gorgeous! Excited to share this session with you all :)

From Jeremy & Kristin: "Kayla and Evan are two of the sweetest people you could meet. They met in the 4th grade when they lived just a block away from each other in the small town they grew up in. They kept in touch as they were growing up, but it wasn’t until college that their relationship changed and they realized they were meant to be together. They can’t help but smile when they are together and it is easy for anyone to see that they are the perfect match for each other. We are so excited to photograph their Dallas wedding this Fall. We shot their gorgeous engagement session at the amazing Hickory Street Annex. These two were so much fun to photograph and just to get to spend an evening with, and as you can see the camera loves them as well."

Their love story:
Evan and I grew up just one block apart in a small town in west Texas. Throughout our time in middle and high school we were close friends, but never took the next step to start dating. After graduation, we both went off to different colleges but continued to keep in touch. As the end of our first year in college came to a close, we continued to keep in contact and spent nearly the entire summer together. It was then that we realized that we should take the next step in our relationship and begin dating. We have been together ever since and are excited to be married in the fall.


The proposal:
Almost every Sunday we go to brunch together. One Sunday morning in February, as we were getting ready, Evan was taking longer than usual. As I was waiting on him to get ready so we could leave, he surprised me and came out of the bedroom and proposed. Of course I said yes, and we celebrated over our favorite brunch.


What he loves about her:
Kayla is beautiful both inside and out. I love that she is kind and caring with everyone she meets. She is someone that I can just as easily take to a ballgame or a concert as to a nice dinner or a day at the museum. She has been one of my best friends for as long as I can remember and I can't think of a better person to spend the rest of my life with.


What she loves about him:
Evan is a person who is always motivated to learn and do more. I love that he takes me to new places and has me try new food. I love that we can just relax at home and he makes it feel like the best day. He is always there to listen and offer advice and honestly cares about people. I was lucky enough to have him as a best friend and now I get to be lucky to have him as a husband.


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig